Kids Club is designed for school-aged children from age 5 to 12. Younger children are welcome to participate with their parents. The programs are planned by Bev York, the Museum’s Director of Education. Events are open to non-members at a small fee.
As a Kids Club member at The Mill Museum you can enjoy cool benefits, like:
- Free admission to museum exhibits
- Free admission to monthly Kids Club Activities
- Half price admission to all Special children’s events
- Our monthly Kids Club newsletter “Threads”
- Your very own museum membership card!
- Your very own museum name badge!
MEMBERSHIP is $10 per year
(Note: some special events may have a $5 materials fee).
To sign-up call 860-456-2178 or visit us at the museum!
Upcoming Kids Club Events:
(Members free, other $5 per child, reservations requested.)
Hey kids, here’s a coloring page for you! Get out crayons, colored pencils, or other coloring tools you can print out and color the coloring page (.pdf)